June 8th/9th 2020
2 days of great content:
Day 1 = training/workshops
Day 2 = presentations and networking.
Tickets with Early Bird discount.
Day 1&2: Full price £575, now £385
Day 2: Full price £85, now £55
Early bird discount until 29th February 2020
It's 2 years since the last event in London, so there will be lots of new experiences, frustrations, questions and solutions to bring and share.
Plus what we've all discovered working with new and old features in EA 14 and 15.
Location: Reading, UK
- with easy access by road, rail and air (Heathrow) - or even by boat!
Closing date for submissions: February 29th 2020
Presentations might include:
- A case study: how a business problem has been modelled, including what went well and what could have gone better.
- How you overcame a challenge using an off-the-shelf integration or a bespoke solution
- How you have organised your modelling team to work together without falling over each other
- Your experiences and the hints and tips you've discovered in working in the dark recesses of EA
- A particularly nutty problem which you are still grappling with - why not ask the assembled audience to help you solve it?
- How you introduced EA into your organisation, or how you grew the scope of your models
- your idea here...
Please submit a brief abstract of your topic, and indicate whether it would be suitable for a half day training session or 45 minute presentation.